Saturday, July 30, 2011

You smile, I smile :)

Outing with the bestie was tired enough! Always do! Tiring feel will never stop attack us after every of our outing! :p Awesome awesome, Im just so likeyyyy! Hehehehe~ Cindy Woon, agree with me right? :D haha!

We went Sunway on yesterday! Before that, we back to Saujana (our secondary school) to get back the SPM cert. In fact, Im the one who accompanied Cindy to get back her cert. But in the same time she getting back her cert & I notice I left out one of my cert that I diden get when the time I took my SPM cert. XD hahaha!
We miss our secondary-school-time! ;(

After that, we went to Sunway. We eat, window shopping, talk non-stop, crap around & MOVIE! ;) The movie of the day was I LOVE WING CHUN.
A movie just to laugh around.

Rate for this movie 2.5 over 5 !
XD Storyline so so only.

*grab this photo from Cindy's blog. :)
We bought the same thing again! ♥

Chatime after we took our dinner at Dragon-I. :)

--------
When the time we enjoyed our chatime, I decided to overnight at Cindy's home for a night. ;)
So ya, I back to my home and pack some stuff!
Lalalalala! :D long time didn't overnight at her homey! & I miss her doggie - Louis! *hope I diden spell wrong its name.* :x
We chit-chat around & busy some stuff until 3am+ something! & woke up around 11 or 12 today! haha! XD This was srsly late.
After that, spent some time on carefour for lunchie.
And I back to home around 4pm. :)

*This is the souvenir she get for me when she went to Melaka long time ago! :D
TYVM, lovechu.

& I gotta miss you alot! D:
// I cant wait to meet you up on next time.
Please update more in your blog! ♥♥
& peoples do remember : 好朋友可遇不可求!Please appreciate.
Hehe! TTFN :)
bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...