Friday, July 8, 2011

Transformer 3: Dark of the moon ♥

Tadaaaa! :) Look at the title. I bet that you will know what Im going to blog rightttt? If you still dont know~ Just keep continue to read it. hahah! A very short update about this. ♥


TF3 : dark of the moon in M'sia cinema more than a week ady, right? :) I went to watch it during last Saturday! Which was the day everyone rushing for the assignments & I went Sunway to watch this! :x hahaha! with Ms.Winnie again! ;D Luckily she booked online & pay online tooooo, so that we can manage to watch this on Saturday! When that day we reached Sunway around 4.30pm, srsly "WTF!" effing alot ppls over there, really people mountain people sea included the TGV! I saw alot ppl queue for movie's ticket! Winnie went to get the ticket, i line up to get popcorn and drink! When the time of q*ing, i heard the TGV's staff reported about the whole day of TF3's ticket was fully sold. Wow, its still before 5pm. & on that very second I feel im so luckyyyy! XD Because Im going to watch it when the ppl reporting its ALL SOLD OUT! hahahahah!

For me, this movie was awesome. :D
Storyline I no comment. But the sports car inside the movie was pretty awesome!
So, overall of the movie for me is : NO DOUBT! I LOVE IT!
Its a must watch movie. (Y)

Here to share some pictures
:)
I love Optimus Prime, Sentinel Prime & also BumbleBee

TF3 ♥



Optimus Prime Very handsome righhhhht?
He just look so awesome, so cool, so lengzai! XD hahahah!


Sentinel Prime *Optimus Prime's big brother.*
:D Sama style, same lengzai!


BumbleBee My always favourite!!! muahahahah!
小蜜蜂小蜜蜂,飞到西来飞到东~ * whenever I think about bumblebee, I will think about bee, so there is the song!! haha :p


Megatron.


Shockwave in the screen, so powerful! :o


Sam Witwicky :D


The armyyyy! hahahah!



Linking Park - Iridescent

The soundtrack of Transformer 3 : dark of the moon. :)
Listen to this. Its awesome.




Enjoyy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...