Thursday, July 21, 2011

sweet-moment ♥

Yay ♥ I met my sweetheart on last saturday! ;) The girl who came KL for her school trip! We met up after my breakfast with Wyncent & Lydia. Due to the timing, so I asked Wyncent met her up along with me. Since, he knew her but haven meet before this. hahah!

We met up @ times square around 2pm. & we merry-go-round round round until 3pm something. Then we went for lunchie. The sweetheart wanna go for the hong-kong restaurant that I brought her to there last time. ;) She's craving for it so deeply madly seriously! So ya, we went there for lunchie.

food & tea 欢喜地 ;)

Our drink. My all time favourite drink over here : Apple green tea. ♥

Wyncent's food. I forgot the name.

Our snack. *nomnomnom
Bacon roll the sausage! yay! wanna order this next time!

My fried rice. I cant even finish it! hahahah!
Spicyyy~ I dont likeyyy! wrong ordered la me. ;(

We chit-chat at there. Until around 4pm something! & sweetheart gotta leave and back to hotel.
;) always appreciate the moments we spent togather.


Last but not least, our pixie. ♥
Kthxbye, :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...