Thursday, July 28, 2011

Melaka 2D1N.

This post was about one week ago! Last Saturday, went to Melaka for 2days 1 night with the three-awesome-girls! ;) We reserved hotel via online & thanks to Joe for helped this out! hahah! Four of us went through a very very very long discussion about the weekend plan. Early of that, we plan to go Penang for 2N3D because some of our classmates such as samuel, keon & etc went there with college-mates for some seminar i think! So, we plan to go there for some fun! XD hahah! But ended up, we decided went melaka to have fun due to the bus fee from KL to Penang quite expensive for me! My pocket just feel so heavy when I knew the money I need to spent if I go to Penang!
Well. Back to the topic : MELAKA! (Y) I met up with Shuming, Aijuan & AhJean by picked them up @ LRT station on Friday's night around 10pm! & I brought them to had their supper at Daddy's place. :D All the uncles gather at that place & they really funny when they saw I drive around on the night. woooots! XD *shyyyyy! hahhaa! After the meal, we went back to my home sweet home. We sleep on not-so-early's time & woke up early on the next morning! (Y) so excited so excited! ahhahaha! But the sad thing was I had my PMS on the trip! Effing moody but still can stand for it. Sorry guys! :x

Btw, I dont tell story in details, & I come out something like the following "plan-in-line"! XD

Our plan goes like this : SriPetaling LRT - TasikSelatan LRT - took bus @ Terminal Bersepadu Selatan (10.15am, RM12.20) - reached Melaka Sentral around 12 or 1pm plus - headed to Harbour Inn hotel by taxii - checked in - went to Jonker street those hitto place walk walk eat eat & so on - back to hotel around 10pm plus. Next day : *skipped* XD

ARGH! Three word to describe this trip, FUN & EXHAUSTED! :D

Here to upload few pictures, Im just too lazy to update this post in details but I gotta update this post. lol. so, its quite simply & messy! forgive me*

We got group pictures, but I dont feel its nice, so I combined this two photos which we took when we merry-go-round on the river. ;)

Our 5% of alcohol drinks which bought at Jonker Street NightMarket. :D
For sure, we didn't get drunk because of this. But wonder why, we get hyper after we finish drink and in the same time before we go to bed. hahaha!

Yay!!!! :D Awesome moments with them @ hotel room!
Love them alot lot and lot! *lotsa love ♥
Time to end this post.
TTFN :D

- I love my friends. Always!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...