Saturday, July 16, 2011

Morib again ;)

According to my previous's post, I will update a post when I got all the pictures. Here is it ~ ;)

Went morib with them again, we went there togather for few times adyyy. Never ever get bored when went to a same place for few times & its with them. ♥ You know why? ;) Because we always did create different story/jokes/memories for our friendship's life even in the same place but different timing! Always can brought back with the pretty mood. ;D This post I dont talk much. I just upload some of the random pictures just to keep my blog alive. The peoples who always keep update for my blog must know who are they, right? ;) Hopefully you guys did! But if dont, its ok! You can start record their face from now on. I believe they can be my story creator in my life until..... hmmmm~ as long as we can hold this friendship! hehehe! :) which mean, they must be always appear in my blog post! :D

Pixies sharing ! ♥



















Tada!!! ;D
&&& before we went to here, we went Sunway for Mr.Popper's Penguins. Ya! I watched again! ;) heheheh! & srsly wanna thanks to them, TYVM ♥♥ to them for encourage me drive for few times when the time Im with them such as, drive to sunway & drive back to banting from college. helll yeahhhhh! Thanks alot. XD

P/S : *chiang chiang chiang! :D This is my 200th post in my bloggie! yay yay yay ♥
hehehehe! Clap to myself that I never fail to leave my blog like last time! hahaha! More post to come. & I love my readers who always support my bloggie. thanksss! likey*


Anyway, gotta stop! Ciaozzz! ;)
Nighty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...