Thursday, July 7, 2011

Melaka, one-day-trip.

Hello peeps. Done the presentation for ID2's project 1. Its time to update all the delayed post! :x
This post should be around one month ago. HAHA! I went to Melaka for one day trip. With who? With my primary school teacher : MS.WINNIE! X) *i just so love to say she WAS MY PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER. :p whenever I told my friends Im out with this a lil bit crazy lady, they must be doubt of what I say. They can even say thats just a reason for me to dating with a guy! wooots! Sorry... I wont give a lame reason like this. ;) hahahaha! opppppps! Back to the topic. Melaka melaka...... :D The last time I visited to Melaka was with the family members to A-Famosa when April of my Form 5 life. I still can remember it *coz there was sumtin happen on that period* :) & not forget to mention that, I did stayed at Melaka when I was a lil girl with my aunt. *wooots, I miss her alot in this very second. :( She had been so long diden come KL & overnight @ my house due to her careless, she always fall down on the road or wherever, as long as there is a road. Srsly!!

LALALAL! I KEEP OUT OF TOPIC!!! :x hehehehe!
That time Winnie's holiday almost end, so before that, we went Melaka for "jalan jalan cari makan" :D And brought along winnie's cute mama to there. I grab all the photos from Winnie's facebook album. ;) All took by her new toy...... *i dont know what the dslr model* X))

Lets the pixie tell the story



The cute auntie


Jalan jalan cari apa?! X)





Two of them ♥ :D





This remind me of my mama.
If she is there, for sure she will buy this back home.








I bought one set of this drink.
2 bottles for each flavour, total got 8 bottles in a set.
Costed Rm27 if im not mistaken. XD


地理学家 : Nice place.
We had our dinner over here. Wanna go there again if I visit to Melaka next time. :D


This library very de got feel. :)







Lunchie time




Its a must to eat this when you visit to Melaka. :D 鸡粒饭!For me, so so only.



Can you notice the drawing on the wall of the building? Very interesting! (;



Dinner @ The geography cafe.
The one that I mention just now.


The mini fan, srsly very mini!!! :o





Me & Winnie bought one for ourself.
1 for 6, 2 for 10
hahaha! Very de cute.
This was the time we @ the Jonker Street. Its similar like pasar malam. X))








Thats all for the picture.
:) Srsly its a nice dayyyy for me!
Hope still got much more chance to have one day trip with them. Its fun! haahah!

p/s : more post coming up!
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...