Sunday, July 10, 2011

A sweet girl ♥

Here is a lil reminder, this is a belated post. :) A post that I promised a girl that I will special update this for her after I busy for my project 1. Before you continue read this post, or maybe you can go to her bloggie to leave some footprints just to read what she wrote about me on that day. A very sweet girl in my life. no doubt at all.
Click this & here you go

Last sunday which was the day Im busy for my assignments & Im staying at Ms.Winnie's homey! I was just so busy on drawing everything for my assignments. Her morning text came to me while Im busy on that bloody thingy. & we texted for not more than 3 messages, we stopped. After around half hour we stop texting. She texted me again, the msg : "Ohya sweetheart. Forget to wish you happy 2 years and 1 months friendship anniversary! ♥"
In that very second, I srsly confused. I stunned for almost 30 seconds & I replied "Today is our day ka?" After that she explained it to me, apologized that Im so blur on that time. :x heheh! Wooots! how sweet right? In the very stress situation & I got a text like that. That was just so pretty sweet. :')
This is so wonderful, we knew each other more than 2 years. loveyyyy* more to come. :D

Actually, we dont remember the exact date we first know. We did remember the month & the year. Not to forget, the WHY AND HOW also! :D I dont tell long story, what I have to say is its because of a guy's jealousy & selfishness SO I KNOW THIS LIL CUTIE which is not staying near with me. She stay @ Teluk Intan, Perak. Its far. Before our first meet, we getting close like others ppl expect. They thought we was like the very close's online friends. But actually we not, we are more close than that. :) And we did meet each other after dont know how long we knew! xD The first met was Im with my buddies, we met her and high tea togather @ times square. Second time was on my 8teen's birthday, around that period.... The outing only two of us. :p A fun day!

We dont meet each other everyday, every month.
We dont stay near to each other.
We dont on call everyday.
Now, Im getting busy for my college life. So we dont text each other every second like how we did before. But..... We wont forget each other. sometime, we miss each other without telling! But we knew it. :) What to say? Our friendship was just so important to each other.
We knew our-self always be there for the other-one no matter when, what & why.
We did argue, argue for something that will let each other know we did care, we did worry.
We will tell each other whatever feeling we feel to each other, we dont hide.

Friendship is something that actually hard to describe.
People do change, once you meet the one, you will know everything!

Sweetheart, I cant predict the future. I dont know what we will be when the future come. Nobody can know. Accident might ruin our friendship in a second. But what we do now is, we had our pinkies promises, right? We must try our best to hold the promise which mean we hold our friendship tight. :) We cherish the past and ING, dont bother about future. Let them come naturally. Then everything will be alright. :) Teeeeheeee!
Its time to end. Lovechu. Muahsssssss!

:D
无论你向她倾诉的是快乐还是悲伤,她永远都不会不耐烦。♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...