Saturday, November 27, 2010

We cant escape from the bad. (:


A rose, supposed to be in a red colour, a very common colour to represent the romantic, the love in a relationship.
When a rose in a grey colour, I will just think that: The rose might be very down or even tearing in that moment. Anyway, different peoples different perception, kay? ;) I just imagine why the rose will be grey! XD

Just as our life, good & bad always stick with us, no matter related to what. We cant escape from it. When you got a way to escape from the bad things, let me know. kay? Sharing is caring. ;D hehehe~ Grey colour can represent as BAD, ryte? :) So, grey always in our life-colour.

-------------------------

What I should blog for today. So much things in my mind now. But I still thinking a good way to let me blog them out. ;(
GOOD & BAD came along in this day.
BOTH! Hard to express right now. I start confuse that what is my mood now. Happy or unhappy? I wonder. Nevermind. I list em' out one by one first.


First; Grandma getting serious in her sick. ;( Yes! A very bad situation for her. A very very bad. Grandma Monday will go Assunta for checkup. Hope my beloved grandma can recover very very soon. Grandpa, please bless grandma. She was really suffered in the painful of arthritis. ;(

Second; Im totally broke now. Lack of money. ); So ya! Part-time job needed. && I found. Thanks for Carmen intro me the work of FOS! Supposed today go for the interview, but..... due to grandma's sickness, I cant take the work. So, I went FOS and meet Carmen & also told the supervisor about this. :(

Third; Felt so guilty when I broke the promise. T.T Maybe not a promise, Im not sure what I should consider it as. Its about I asked so much about the work from Carmen & she told the supervisor I will go interview + discuss about the work, but ended up, not going to take this job. Im so sorry. ;( Very very sorry about troubled Carmen and the supervisor.

Fourth; I received a news which was related to a guy, name Wei Yeow. I call him Ah Yeow. We never meet before, but we did chat before. We fooled around, we chat around & so on in last time. ;( He got into a very serious accident. The accident caused him in coma now. ARGH! Its getting much more sad when I login my facebook and read over all the wallpost dropped by his friends and girlfr in his wall. AhYeow, still remember how I called you last time? NOOB! :( &&& we had been a long time never chat through sms and msn already. Wake up and we chat again when you are in msn, kayy? A news came into so sudden, its freaked me out so badly! Stay strong, please. Wake up from the dream. We dont want you sleep in this wrong timing! Im here and waiting for the good news. Goodluck, friend. :'(

Fifth; To the one who dont like the home - What I can say is, you deserve it, so you got no qualification to regret! But I bet that you will regret in the future when you run away from this home AGAIN. &&& if you can wake up from your naive's world, its good for you &&& US! ;)

Sixth; I can predict the BAD things happened today will be more than the list I list out for the GOOD things later on. X( LOL!

First; Watched Rapunzel : A Tangled Tale with the beloved lil sister @ Timesquare. ;) Watch movie with her always can be a part of the step to heal my sadness! teeeheee. Seriously man, this movie was so much better than the Megamind. (Sorry to the megamind's fans, ahaahah) Im so addicted to this Disneyland movie, The Rapunzel. ;) Maybe this princess story was one of the part of my chilhood memories?! Maybe. I dont care, Im gonna buy the dvd or download this movie and keep it. I love the Rapunzel's hair. The magic hair, which is a golden hair and her hair got the healing power. Awwww~ So nice. When she sing the special song, her hair can shine. Amazing, right? I wish to own the hair like her. XD



Second; I met up with the girl who intro me the part-time job & I did mentioned above. ;) CARMEN. Today was the first time I met her because of the job. Awwww~ I can recognize her. Luckily that she recognize me also in the moment I called her name. X) If she reply me, who are you? Then I surely so-fish-can-dhai. hahaha~ ;D A pretty girl and also a friendly one. This consider as a happy thing, kayy? ;p Got chance, we can go tea tea. hehehehe~

Third; No matter how sad am I, when the second I see my dad. I always can feel much more better. Just like today, BAD THINGS CAME SO MUCH COMPARED TO THE GOOD THINGS. Seriously, my dad can heal my sadness or even unhappy mood. ;) I wonder why. Dad, why you got such power to heal me? hehehehehe. Without any word, you still can make me got a smile back to my face. DADDY! YOU're REALLY AWESOME! :D

Fourth; Im happy now. :) Maybe Im a easy come easy go person. Listed down all the bad things, and now finished the list of the good things. Released it all in the blog. So the mood followed the list and goes on. Now, Im in the happy status. :)

---------------------

Rainbow colours. (;
I wish my entire life can fill up with the colours of the rainbow.
I dont wan a single-colour life.




P/S : Exam coming soon. Need to study hard. & I want score full A in this second semester. ;)

Night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...