Sunday, November 14, 2010

Megamind.

Today, the pity Shinx (cousin sis) kena ffg by her friends.
And, YAH! I accompanied her to times square for a movie.
MEGAMIND! -.-
Since kena ffg, why she still want out?
Her answer was : "Today one day off, must out from house!"
lols! Well,
Imma good cousin sister.
Watched Megamind just because she wanted to. :x

Megamind very cute when he still was a lil baby.
X))
Such a humorous person. ;p
(Laugh dhai)!



Btw,
I fall asleep for few mins when watching this movie.
I wonder why!!!!!!! :((
&&& the 3D spec was so tight for me.
Suffer because of the "sleepy-worm" & the stupid 3D spec!
X((

Nowadays, feel so tired when the clock reach 12am!
Cinderella mehh? :((
*yawn*
now just 11.04am.
Start yawning!

kayy la. I stop here.
(sorry for I just updated a short post)
GTG.
TTFN! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...