Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Life Is For Enjoy. ♥

The-surprise ♥ in the end of the NOV @ 2010. (;

Gaaaaa~ Cotton-candy! So-sweet-can-dhai because of the gang. ;p
You guys rocks my day so badly.
The gang: Sunny, TianXin, Anson, Danny, Wayne, Fifi, Kel, Jez, WaiYing & so on. (sorry that I did not listed out the others, not really know you guys's name. forgive me, hahah.)
For me, its a surprise. Awww. I never think about that you guys will back to M'sia so early from the date you guys told me. && pop out in the 3G call. So sweeet. Im blur like a shitto, kayy? Very silly reaction when I picked up the 3G call from Danny. *roar* :x Danny turned the phone and showed me a gang, I stunned for few seconds and *OMG* why you guys there. OMGOMGOMG! You guys so bad, never invite me to the date. ); *sobs sobs* Btw, I forgive you guys! hahahah! && what I saw was you guys stand infront a machine, *yups, I know what machine is that, okay!* ! Its a machine for making cotton candy! So so so so, I just think that what you guys doing over there!
Out of a sudden, a guy's voice shouted out that : SURPRISE! -.- I was just like, WHO ARE YOU? Followed up by a familiar face, awwwww~ ); ANSON! IS YOU! Dont suddenly shout please. I will get shocked! XD hahahah~

Anson said : "We here to show you the live we make the cotton candy for you." ;p

Ohhhh-maiiii-goooodieeee! :x are you serious? OMG! I really watched the whole process that they make the blue-cotton-candy! :') For others, maybe this process got no special at all. But for me, this was a special surprise. Guys, thanks alot.

&& they're so cute. "A 3G call with I can see all the ppls face & watched the process which was making the you guys so-called "super-duper-sweet-cotton-candy" for me as an earlier birthday surprise." Nice moment for me.

You guys told me that, due to "some-of-the-reason", the birthday celebration for me need to be cancel. Hey guys, its okayyy. With today's surprise, I appreciate already. :p Dont feel sorry to me. hehe.

Around 6pm, they brought the cotton-candy for me.
(stupid thingy happened when they delivered it to me) -skipped- XD
TYVM! Thanks for all the sweet-earlier-wishes & the hugs by you guys. I got no idea, how many times of thanks I should say to you guys! ;p


Last but not least, the friendship you guys gave me are so sweet like the-cotton-candy that you guys make for me. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


P/S: Happy birthday to my beloved-old-friend, Suyan & the sweetie, Angela. (;
&&& first day of the exam, I stressed myself to score A! *blahhh, wish my dream come true* TEEDUUU! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...