Friday, November 5, 2010

The moments like this..... :)

On Wednesday,
I done my stressful presentation!
The presentation which was a stressful topic : Discrimination!
< / / 3
Very stress tau? :x
But finally,
WE DONE!
Thanks my group-mates help me when Im presenting!
Thousand of thanks! :)
So so so so,
since the stressful presentation had done,
OF COURSE OUTING IS A MUST! :D
Then, planned to out with lil sis in Friday!

YUPS!
Friday! Its today!
Early in the morning,
get my self awake from the sweet bed
&& prepared!!
Out of sudden, daddy asked me bring along my brother!
So, *im a good sister*
ofcause I will bring along my bro! :x
hahahahah!
3 of us prepared before 9.30am,
&& daddy fetched us to Sri Petaling LRT!
We reached SungaiWang around 10.30am.
Yesterday night, I planned to shop @ UNIQLO!
But when I reached Fahrenheit88,
I saw alot of peoples already Q up!
-.-
I just wtffff?
So, I just think "come back later, maybe will not so much peoples"!
With this thinking, so.. yeah! You will know after this.
*I will mention about this again later.*
;S
After I saw this "amazing scene",
I straight away brought bro & sis to Pavillion!
We went to buy the ticket for the movie : Perfect Wedding.
Well! Its so..... *roar*!
The GSC's staff reject to sell me the ticket!
She say that this movie for who under 13 must bring to the movie by PARENTS!
NOT A SISTER!
==
I was just, *OMG* how can she rejected me like this! ;(
&&& no more movie Im interest to!
Then, we dont think about this question first!
We go hunt something to eat!
First, brought the lil sister went to cupcake chic.
& she bought half dozen of cupcakes! :)
Then, we went My Honeymoon.
After ordered,
I dont care already,
I straight went bought 3 adults ticket for the movie!
YESH! GAO DIM! ;P *play cheat larh me*! XD
Pictures tell some story! :

# MyHoneymoon. :D

# The mango's flavor without any topping ordered by sister.

# Strawberry flavor with the a slice of mango, 2 topping which were Q jelly & pop-pop-jelly.
*dont know what name for the jelly which got pop pop effect, haha*
! XD
&& strawberry cream in the top of the ice. :D
This was the Mix&Match by self! ;p
HIAK HIAK!

# The wallpaper of MyHoneymoon.
Its look so real until my sister questioned me when she saw this,
she asked : are these the real books?
X))
HAHA! funny questions! XD

# The brother

# Can you see a jelly in the spoon? @@"
This is the "pop-pop-jelly" I mentioned just now. X))
Very interesting one.
Its a round round transparent jelly,
when you put it into your mouth, and you try to chew it,
its not like other jelly give you the chewing feeling!
This jelly give you the effect of a jelly explode in your mouth! XD
Can you imagine it?
When explode, *awwww* you can taste the sweet after explode!
hahahahaah!
Go & try it! && figure it out which is the jelly I mentioned!
;p

# This is 绵绵糖.
Sister asked me ordered for her. X))
She saw this from the menu which the category for couple!
缠缠绵绵嘛!HAHA
This lil sis felt curious on it, so...
I ordered & let her tried.
:D HAHA!
She regretted, because this taste sucks!
LOLS! XD

# I got this from the counter - ifeel Plus for FREE!
:D
*Imma ifeel magazine supporter*

Around 12.30pm,
I gave Cindy a call,
asked her whether want go Uniqlo together anot.
So, she say ok.
&& me and sis bro went there too!
Lets the pictures do the talk again :

# The entrance of UNIQLO!




# 4 pictures which showed ALOT PEOPLE STILL Q UP FOR IT!
Im so shocked when I saw this! -.-
The line from the entrance of Uniqlo until inside of Fahrenheit 88!
The only sentence describe the long long line is :
PEOPLE MOUTAIN PEOPLE SEA!
ended up,
this is WHY
we diden get into Uniqlo shop & Cindy didnt come join me also!
Then, I brought sis & bro walk around inside Fahrenheit 88!


# When we leaved Fahrenheit 88,
we saw this 2 girl promoter promoting the body shop's product!
They used the way of MAKING ATTENTION to promote!
X))
At first, I thought its a doll!
After that I only realized ITS HUMAN! HAHA! XD
They're pretty girl! :D

So, we backed to Pavillion!
& brought them to lunch!
I forgot the shop we took the lunch! *haha*!
When 2.15pm,
its the time for the movie!
:D

Perfect wedding
Rate : 4/5
;)
For me,
this movie showed me about love & also FRIENDSHIP!
Touched for few of the scenes!
Not bad! :)

After the movie,
went SungaiWang
& I bought 2 clothes! :D
Then, time to back home!
Reached home around 6pm!
-.-
walao! Exhausted man!
Suddenly get to know,
grandma waiting me back home to cook for dinner!
ARGHH! VERY TIRED EHHH! :(
Still need to cook for dinner!!
FINE~





&&&&&&
Im sleeepy now!
Night peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...