Wednesday, November 24, 2010

(No title.)

Ima early-birdie today. ;p
Yesterday slept around 1am, and today woke up around 8am something.
Abnormal?! XD Not really, early because my grandma. ;)
IMA GOOD GIRL! HAHA!
So, here to blog about some-of-the-CASE! XD

22/11/2010
Bro birthday, we celebrated at Star Village. ;D
Nice place to enjoy the western food. (im lovin it! ;p)
Pictures do the talk. hehehehhe~


Star Village. ;D

This is what I always ordered when Im there. ;p
Grill cheese chicken. (I think the name I wrote is right. :x )
A chicken chop with a slice of ham & between the ham and chicken chop got cheeeseeeeeeee. Top of the ham is..... mushroom cream?! Not sure. X))
Overall, quite nice! :D

This is the brother. ;) Nice photo by Ms.Winnie.

Bro & his friends.

*cut cake session* :D

Bro, did you enjoy? I knew you did! X)

In this day, after the dinner,
I went to Ms.Winnie's house.
Awwwww~ I still remember all the memories. :')
&&& ofcause I shared something with Ms.Winnie.
Back home around 12am.
hehehehe. ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------

23/11/2010
Back to college just to pass up the business ethic assignment.
And get the material which were use for our interior material's 2nd assignment.
After that, Johnson suggested to go somewhere.
Then Vivian, suggested to go IKEA. =3=
-skipped-
At the end, I followed! && also Shuming. Sum joined us after we finished the lunch.
after that, Johnson fetched me back to college. ( Thanks Johnson. )

What a restless day! :((
Back to home & kitchen work say HELLO to me. < / / 3
Did the work until 9pm something and then go and get a fresh bath!
Online for awhile, then on call, and somebody keep on nag me like no one know! -.-
I know nagging is FOC, but...... :( dont nag me again la.
No more next time la. -.- hahahaha~

And I lack of money right now. Got a lil chat with Cicak on ystd, and he intro me a work.
Ask me text Carmen for more info. :) So yeah, I did text her. & I got the info.

And just now, I discussed with my dad. Dad say after exam, can go and try. :)
PART TIME JOB NEEDED!!!! :'( Hope I can work there.




Nowadays, Grandma quite sick. :(
She always mention about the word of "DIE".
Because of the painfulness, she say grandpa coming to bring her soon.
and so on~
Grandma, you still got time. Because I haven bring my boyfr and visit you. (Im single but wait Im in a relationship and surely I will bring HIM to visit you. :x)
&&& you still need to wait I drive you here and there. Wait me, kayyy?
You will recover soon. Very soon! :) I will take care you right now.
I still can handle the exam,
I still can handle the kitchen work & prepare the lunch and dinner,
I still can go for a part-time job when I got it. :)
Give some trust on your granddaughter, ME. Okay? X) I no problem gehhh! heheheh.

Time to take my breakfast and go for the kitchen work AGAIN! :x
TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...