Tuesday, November 16, 2010

*thiinking* !

Plan to buy a new phone.
X((
ARGH! YA! I wish to buy a new phone.
But I hate to buy a new phone,
cause I got no idea what model I want to buy!
:((
Like what my friend say :
buying hand-phone like buying present for friends,
its hard to choose that what phone we should buy.


My budget is not more than rm1k!
&&& I such a dumb in the mobile news!
No update at all!
Ask friends for more info.

Think to buy all these, but end up, FAILED TO BUY THESE! XD

SonyEricson AINO
(Thick && not touch screen AT ALL,
as I know, touch screen is only for pick up call & browse multimedia's stuff)

Sony Ericson SATIO
( Love this design so much & the mega-pixels,
but out of my budget : rm1.3k+
&& many comment this phone many problem. )

BlackBerry Torch
( This very nice. But out of my budget again! )
:((

----------------------------------------------

ENDED UP,
I plan to buy THIS !



Nokia C6!
:x

One of my friend just bought this, he say not bad.
&& cousin sister intro me this also.
Hmmm~
If no any problem,
my new phone will be this. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...