Saturday, December 31, 2011

311211 ♥


Time flies. Few more hours & goodbye to 2011. :')
Here is the end of my favorite month.
Here is my last post in 2011, loll.
But I still haven finish update the things happened in this year, I still will update all of it in the coming 2012.
Btw, I learnt alot in the whole 2011,
I went through alot & the life like roller coaster....
*up, down, up, down, 360 degree turning, up, fly over ......*
:')
Glad that the peoples around me cheer me up.
Continue to be an easy come easy go's girl in the coming 2012!  


*spot the length of my hair in the photo* 
The hair length gone, welcome 2012 with a short length hair. 
Yes! I cut short my hair. :')
All the spoiling part almost gone,
new hair length, new hair colour in the 2012. *haven dye new colour yet, dark purple is coming soon*

---------------------------------------------------

I make my last wish in 2011 yesterday in twitter :
 2011最后一个愿望:
收到你的email,写着三个字-“对不起”,
然后我就真正的结束这一切!:'(

& I really receive an email from you in this afternoon.
Thanks for let me know you still read through my blog & also the twitter corner in my blog after the things happened.
Thanks for make my wish come true.

To you : 
收到你的“对不起” 让我开心到流泪。
2011年快结束了,我们也无怨无悔的跟着结束了。
我爱你,谢谢你3年来的默默守护。♥






Happy New Year Eve, 
2012 please be good to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...