Tuesday, December 27, 2011

One Sweet One Night

Went for a lunch or the so called mini birthday celebration with Winnie on the next day of my birthday which was 10th of December. :) Which mean its about last last last Saturday, hahaha, loll. Always update late, *epic failed* 

Anyway, we bought the OneSweetOneNight set lunch voucher from milkadeal which cost rm11.80 instead of RM56 for 1 Spaghetti Dish + 1 set of side dish + French-style Cream Pumpkin Soup + 1 Chrysanthemum Tea with Jelly. *nom nom nom, I feel so hungry right now* loll.
Address : A2-G2-3A, Solaris Dutamas, Jalan Dutamas 1, Kuala Lumpur 50480, Malaysia. 
"Its actually at the area of Publika Shopping Gallery which located at Mont Kiara."
  *google it if you want to know the details. :)
 
Surf their menu with flashy Ipads. 


The Mood Diary place at every table. 
You can actually leave your footprint with your wording inside the diary! I did not do so because I got no pen to write. :( *wasted* I should leave my footprint there. sobsss :'(


This is the side dish - Prawn & I dont know what its actually call. 
But it taste great. Its taste like tempura... hahah! I love this to the max. 


French Style Cream Pumpkin Soup.
I dislike this! loll. So creamy and feel like milk, i dislike milk. lolll.


Chrysanthemum Tea with Jelly. *likeyyyy*


Bacon Spaghetti with Cream Cheese - Mine.
I actually like this because of the cream cheese, but I cant finish this because its too oilyyy.
lolll.


Salmon Spaghetti with Cream Cheese - Winnie's.


The environment here was nice actually. 
Just I dislike the staff walk like king kong, keep making noise when he pass through us.
Food still not that bad, just too oily.
If next time I have the chance, I must go again & try others food.
Last but not least, its a must to leave my footprint there. hahhahhaa! 
:P

Time to stop blogging. good the night, goodnight bloggie. 
:)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...