Friday, December 30, 2011

21 years love story ♥

*put your hands up in the air, shake your body like that~ * I cant stop sing this sentence after I back from the dinner with the parents. Already get high after few cup of beer. :p *make it short, clapclap*



30.12.1990 : The marriage life started with a simple ring.....
30.12.2011 : 21st anniversary day.
Daddy mummy, our life is awesome just because of you two. 
Without you two, our life not call a life. :P
You two always our everything. 
No doubt. & thanks for loving us always no matter what. *muahhhhh*
I wish I can always be the one make you two smiles when something make your mood down. :) 
wanna be the girl who dont let you two worry & I will try my best take care the sis & bro just because Im daddy mummy's big girl. :')

 ♥.♥

Dinner : Happy Cafe @ Happy Garden.

 Beer session when having dinner. 
Daddy ordered one bucket of beer for the dinner. :D
The first time drink with whole family. 

Mix Grill - Mummy ♥

Black Pepper Udon - Daddy's favorite ♥

Chicken Chop - Black Pepper - Lil sis ♥

Dry Hot & Spicy Noodle - Lil Brother ♥

Chicken Cheese with Ham - Younger sis & mine ;) *myfavorite.


30.12.2011 ♥.♥
The last Friday of 2011 = 21st anniversary day
The beloved daddy & mummy ;) 

As I promised just now when having dinner:
 when the 23rd anniversary day which mean 30.12.2013 come... 
I will bring them to celebrate with my own earning!
YES! MY VERY OWN EARNING! :)

The daddy & mummy are the BEST OF THE MAN & WOMAN in my life. :') ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...