Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Photoshooting #1

One month ago, had an outdoor photoshooting session with my bestie, Cindy. :)
Venue : 法国村 Bukit Tinggi
Photographer : Jacky Lim

Had this photo shooting session due to someone bought The glory of love's voucher and present to me.
So ya, I choose to shoot with my bestie.
Our themes had became : Friendship.
Other than this, I had gained some experience through this outdoor shooting.
Before this, I had experienced studio shooting which I was helped out on my friend's assignment! 
:)) Its fun experience but tiring! lolll. 

 There were more than 40 photos which we shoot in personal and also togather. ;)
*I only upload some photos* heheheh. Enjoy. :))))
-------------------------------

Its okay to have flaws, which make you real. ♥
Every time I think of you, I find myself smiling without conscious.

Im ordinary yet unique ♥

Being happy, 
it is not because of how much you own but for the big part that you dont care for.
快乐不是因为拥有得多,而是因为计较得少 ♥


Hello readers,
对自己好点,因为一辈子不长;
对身边的人好点,因为下辈子不一定遇见。♥




再过十年,二十年,我们还是好朋友。 ♥

谢谢你做我的好bestie ♥

时间让我们各奔东西,但请记住我们在一起的美好时光 ♥

朋友就是。。。我前言不搭后语,你却都懂。♥
:')

Goodnight. 
Please appreciate the friendship even thou friendship is REALLY not everything of your life, 
but its a part of your life too. :))







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...