Tuesday, December 20, 2011

officially 19.

Its December.
Its my favorite month, 9 is my favorite number. 
9th of December, my day! ♥.♥
My favorite day in every year, I think everyone will same like me.
Love your birth-day? :D
Ohya, Here I come a lated post about  my 9teen birthday! :)
Im lated for almost 10days. hahahaha XD
Here a short post to update due to I haven get all the photos from friend. 
Just an appreciate post here.

IM OFFICIALLY 9TEEN YEARS OLD!
---------------------------------


The first cake & also the only cake in my 9teen years old. 
Many of them had made my day. ♥

Genting trip after the final end with alot of them *not going to list out*
They make the steamboat session as secret (well, they semi-failed in this, hahah, but still a great session);
Special birthday shoutout/wish via 988 from my cousin sis, Chole;
A phone call + birthday song recording from daddy, sisters & brothers *that time at genting*;
A phone call from Canada, you know who you are :) ♥ you still the best even thou both of us happened somehing & make us turned so strange right now. *pfft*;
Birthday wishes face-to-face from the coursemates @ hotel room;
Wishes via text, facebook wallpost, twitter, email, phone call, etc from the peoples who I love, who I dont know, who I know, and whoever! X)) ;
The surprises prepared by the course-mates in the hotel room while Im bathing, & I got the surprises under the blur status! hahahah! actually its feel great! ;))
The beer session to ended my birthday with shuming & two little beloved sister at station one. 

&
everything I got in this day!
Everything were so so so wonderful in that day & night! :)
*did i missed out anything* Hope its NO! 
Thank you everyone & thank you for every single things!
You guys created some part of my memories in my life! lovechu allll! ♥♥

Ms.Candle, please make my dream come true. 
I make 3 wishes, 
first, PLEASE LET ME GET MY DIPLOMA SAFELY! 
second, when I get marry, parents must be with me ! :D *this is nonsense wish I ever make, hahaha*
THIRD : *inside my heart* 


----------------------------------

Im not my parents everything but they're my everything. I love my dad & mum.
Im not my sis & bro's everything but they're my something I cant live without.
I always try to be my friends's something, I wanna be their good listener, I try to hold the friendship until my last breath, I always try my best to hold it, I dont want an END for any friendship unless you or I deserve it.
:) A love toward a boy haven make me feel like I cant live without love. Still single!
Officially single for 2 years! :) 
LAST BUT NOT LEAST, 
IM OFFICIALLY 9TEEN YEARS OLD!
BIG GIRL DONT CRY! :)


goodnight peeps, take care, will try to update more. 
goodnight world, goodnight bloggie, goodnight readers ♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...