Sunday, January 1, 2012

New beginning.


2012 please be good to me :')
First post in 2012. 

My 19 was totally awesome in the December month. 
p/s I cant wait to meet my coursemates in the coming Tuesday &
I effing nervous to know my result in the coming Tuesday too!
-.- *pray hard, dont fail me please. 

I can really feel that 2012 is the most challenging year for me.
1) The study life. Tough year ever i think!
2) The lil brother going to start his secondary school life, I gotta worry him like nobody business again!
3) Maintain every friendship, handle them with care.
4) Love life please dont make me emo! 


*stress, pressure, stress, pressure*
Peoples who I love & peoples who love me, please dont go away from my life in this year! 
:')


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...