Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Purple?!

Everyone are looking forward to Chinese New Year, we want Friday of this week come faster, fast like a g6 please. ;) Assignments totally annoying shit, my mood all gone for the plans after this Thursday! Need to get back my assignments mood here to complete some of the task first!!! :3 

Btw, have you guys get a new haircut, new clothes, new car, new new new things for this coming Chinese New Year? Like new things doesn't cost you a bomb in this period, buy new things #likeaboss. OR MAYBE GET A NEW HAIR COLOUR? *wiiink* ;) 
HAHA! Peeps, I got my new haircut & also new hair colour for this Chinese New Year! (Y)
I just notice peoples around me are all so into purple colour hair!! Like my choice is not that outdated. wahahahah. Few of my friends dye violet red & the purple purple purple colour hair without letting each other know. Like PURPLE is the colour of the year! ;D


I dyed the hair colour into DARK PURPLE
Some friends shocked with my hair colour, b/c they thought I will only dye the light series colour like light brown, goldish & so on. They never thought that I will dye dark series since I hate dark hair so much! :3 lolll. Dark purple actually is the first colour I dyed in my very first hair dying session in my life. Its the December's holiday when Im form 4. This colour not that obvious when at indoor, it will be obvious under sunlight and under some lighting and it will like the colour dancing around my hair, can see but cannot see (loll, wtf im talking about) XD Sometimes its brought out red colour, sometime black colour, sometime purple colour. *_* sonicesonicesofuckingnice.

How yours? Are you going to change a hair colour for this Chinese New Year? ;) Change it and have a new try!! 2 more days to GOOOOOOOOO & start CNY decoration for the garden! 
Bye Peeps, please take care well. Dont fall sick before CNY like me. ;) Drink more water!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...