Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas. ♥

*took this Santa-Claus @ I-city on yesterday night - TheXmasEve*

Its Christmas now. (;
Merry Christmas everyone. Enjoy the awesome day ya.

How you guys celebrate this day?
Genting? Cameron? or where-else?
I can sure that, everyhere in the earth on today,
must be full of Christmas feeling. :D
Santa-Claus will be all around!

I will go The-Curve later wiith Ms.Winnie.
*yay* Gonna feel the Christmas feeling!


PS: Happy Christmas melodies, bring back faded memories.
*Merry-Christmas everyone*

------------------------------------


Hey readers, stay tuned for the upcoming post. (:
*2010 Christmas eve @ I-City!*
Will updated about it ASAP!

Did you notice the picture is without the mountain-people-mountain sea,
do you know why?
Because I took this photo around 2 in the midnight. :D
Thats why! The photo will be nicer! XD HAHA!
-stay tuned-




Ciaoz.
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...