Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Eve & 25th of Dec ♥

Hello peeps! :D
I knew Im lated for this post! HAHA! XD
The post about Christmas Eve @ I-city, Shah Alam! (:
I-City : The wonderland fulled wiith the light decoration! ♥
*must visit there if you got the chance*

The night of Christmas eve, San came and fetched us around 9pm something!
San, Me, Mocha, Shinx, & Yuki! 5 of us went there for countdown! hahaha!
Reached there about 10pm something! (:
We dont know how to go there actually, luckily San got GPS! :D
hiak hiak! We aint using our own GPS, if not..... I wonder what time we will reach there! haha~

When we reached there, really mountain-people-mountain-sea! ==
We walk around and took all the pretty scenes! &&& we start figure out where can buy the Christmas hat! :D & finally, we found.... One person bought each for RM6 / 7 !

After we bought it, cam-whore mode on! :D The group/solo/pair pictures were took!
But I haven get those pictures yet! All were in Mocha's camera! The pictures were with me all were from my phone! (;

When the time dropped on 12am! == We thought got countdown @ I-city! But we feel nothing at all! So, we just wished each other between 5 of us! *silllly mann* ==
After that, we went the restaurant : Look Out Point! San & mocha took their dinner there.
That day is the first day of this restaurant open @ I-city! So, all the food must be very nice! haha!

After ate, we all lepak lepak @ I-city! Took photos, walk here & there until 3am of the midnight! *wow* coool right! The damn most cool was the part of we walked back to the parking place, the place was so blank & I noticed the parking place was so huge! HAHAH! &&& the huge & blank parking place just left one of our car! *scaryyy enoughh duhhh*

Finally, reached home around 4am! XD *woohooooo* Nice dayyy! *likey*

Here to show some of the pictures :

All the light! ♥ pretty wonderful.

The-cameraman of the day. ♥

Winnie-the-pooh in the town! ;p

Wearing Christmas Hat! :D ♥

Me & the cousin : Shinx. ♥

Love this effect that took by my phone-camera. ♥
Actual colour was purple, but my phone-camera took it until like pinkish! Like Sakura! :D

Midnight time, the I-City no more people moutain people sea.
You can took any nice picture where-ever you want!
:D

Me & Shinx again! ;p ♥

*colourful colourful*
rainbow colour like the sweet candies hanging on the tree!

This look like star! *blink blink*

BLUE! ♥ my favorite colour!

Just few of the pictures I showed here. (:

----------------------------

The next day, its Christmas day! (:
Yay! As what I toldchu in my previous post, I went the-curve with Ms.Winnie. :D
Ofcause, & her beloved mum. hehehehe!
3 of us, reached there. & both of them keep snap the Christmas scene over there. XD
After that, we went TGI Friday for dinner. *yummyummm*
&& we back home around 9pm. ;p
*sorrry that the post about the Christmas day, I know its quite short*
HAHAH!
The conclusion was : I did enjoyed both of these days! (:
I cant remember what I did on the last Christmas eve & Christmas day!
I guess that time Im home doing nothing, aint like this year! Had so much fun on this year!
*teeeheee, lovechu girls so muchhh* :D

----------------------------

ps:
; 2-more-days & we gonna say goodbye to 2010.
; 2-more-days & I can meet my dar, Tanya!
; 5-more-days, 3rd sem will start!
; 5-more-days. face the result *nervous*
; countdown countdown!!!!!!

END! (:


Take-a-note:
虽然说幻想是女人的强项
但有时想太多
往往是女人无法获得幸福的理由
via iFeel magazine.
*thumbs up to this* (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...