Saturday, December 4, 2010

Happy-full-moon ♥

Back from the buffet dinner. (; ♥
The buffet dinner @ Puchong for my cousin sis's baby girl full-moon.
Happy full moon! :D

Omgbbq, I know Im old now. They gonna call me "BIAO-YI"!
roar roar roar. Im still young! Call me dajie, I dont mind one. XD
lalalalalala. In the buffet dinner, for me, eat & grab some cans of beer will be the main point in the buffet dinner. lols.

TheBaby, Happy-full-moon. ♥
(grab this photo from her mummy's facebook) :D


Blog before I got drunk. ;p
But its wont happen right now. hehe. This was just the 2nd cans of beer. hohoh!
I want 3rd cans so badly. But I didnt bring much back to home.
I just brought back the 2nd-cans. ;p
*likeyyyy*


P/S : My facebook status : SPONGEBOB! hahahaha!
- Some of the girls put these on the facebook status : Spongebob, Patrick, & Squidward. Do you know what its meant about? ;p Figure-it-out by yourself. HAHA!


5-more-days. YEY!

Ciao. (;
Sweet-dream everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...