Thursday, December 9, 2010

9.12.1992 ♥

First cry on 9.12.1992
&& now, Im finally 8teen. (;

Mummy, thanks for brought me to the world in this day @ 1992.
&&
also Daddy!
Thanks to the parents take care over me for the whole 18years!
I know Im still a lil girl inside the parent's heart eventhou Im 8teen now. (;
I will be a goodgirl in daddy mummy's life.
Lovechuuuuu muchh muchh!

&&& I love the friends who wished me in facebook, sms, call, msn & etc!
Thanks for the lil bro also & the families ofcause.
TYVM!
Before 12am reached, my mood just down to the maxxx!
But when came back home from dinner,
I on my facebook & msn! );
I touched till the max. *mood so swingg*
Few of them pm me in the facebook chat, & start count down for my birthday!
Yes! Its touched enough!
The silly thing I did on that moment was I cried like a silly girl! :x
Touched by the college-awesome-mates && those friends who on chat with me.
Cried non-stop! Really non-stop. OMGGG!
Felt so silly! But what to do, I really felt very touched because before chat with them.
I felt quite disappointed to some of the friends. ); the-old-friends!
Out of sudden, the college-awesome-mates & others of them made my day through all the chat!
First time, I cried so hardly because of them && also before few hours of the birthday reach!
They made my night.
Lovechuu guyss so much~

---------------------------------------------------

Now, its 1.30am (;
&&& the early morning will go Sunway Lagoon with the college-awesome-mates.
Will not updated the post first,
I will updated all the following outing in a shot. (;

Last but not least,
Happy-8teen-to-MYSELF! (;

3-wishes-of-8teen's-birthday:
- wish grandma & daddy recover from the sickness ASAP! & everyone around me are stay in healthy!
- happy-go-lucky everyday & go through all the toughness stuff in my life. (;
- last wish : *keep inside my heart* ;p



P/S: Happy birthday to Joyee who is same birthday with me. && also others birthday girl & boy in the same day! :D
&&& one things : go Sunway Lagoon but no water park due to some reason!

Time to say night everyone. (;

LayYee, Enjoy the day & night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...