Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Make a smile... (:

2-more-days-to-go. (;
&& tomorrow will be the last day of my semester 2.
NO presentation, just submit the assignment & sit for the-last-paper!
*yey*! :D

BTW, last Sunday's night my grandma's sister : My Yi-Po. (: (grandma is youngest sister) She came our home for overnight && also look for her sister, my grandma.
Due to my cousin sister stay over here already, so that there was not enough place to sleep at home. So, I packed all my stuff and move to aunt's house and overnight there for 2 nights which were Sunday and Monday's night. (:
My grandma & Yi-Po very close to each other. They always visit each other when there is a chance. :D

&& I wonder why old people when in sick, always say 'want dhai want dhai', 'almost dhai' or any that about dhai. Dhai really can solve the sickness? Hmmmm~ Maybe. But grandma you wont dhai because of this sickness, because you still waiting me bring my boyfr visit you when I got boyfr! XD *hahahahaah*


--------------------------

The grandma (left) & Yi-Po (right)

so-lovely&sweet. :D




P/S: This Saturday gonna meet my sweetheart : HO MEI KEI! :D She is coming to KL. wooohoooo! Im looking forward to it. (;

- TTFN -
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...