Wednesday, May 26, 2010

; The day !

I dont want my blog dead ! :)
Here I come with a
speedy, fast, quick and short POST ! xD
Well, the monday was the 1st class i attend in college.
Currently 1 assignment in my scedule, but i still haven start to progress it !
*PEEEE* ! X)
Like one of my lecturer say today,
this week still is our honeymoon week !
So,
LAYYEE GOOD LUCK ON FACING ALL THE STUPID ASSIGMENT & PRESENTATION !
xD and and and i dont want to be a nerdy please! hehehe !


Ok, the next thing is...
Refer to the previous post !
I want to shopping !
And I did it on Yesterday, TUESDAY !
With my dearly super-gfriend, Cindy ! :)
I really shop alot ! Im satisfied on it.
But still not enough for me. :P
-
-I want : -
New bag, for college.
New contact lens, ordered DuebaCrystal i.Brown.
New tops/tshirts, as much as i can ! XP
New jackets, at least get 2 new !
New bottom.
New shoes, for college ! :D

All these that had been strike out was what i bought & get on yesterday !
Beside this, strike out doesnt mean its enough for me, XP
And.... Bought alot that are same with my cutie cindy !!
Booooo !!!! We love to own the same thingy !
Either the same stuffffy !
The leopard jacket !!!!
I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!



And today, the 2nd class in college.
After the class, went midvalley met up my anote two super-gfriends !
MyDar aka TanyaQUAH !
MyDear aka LingLing !
Quite rush, never plan it at all !
We rush was just for the movie. :D!!
*jump like a crazyness person*
A nightmare on Elm Street !
Fuaking nice !

And,,, this post should stop here ! xD
Im exhausted now !
Tomorrow gotta stay college from 9am to 6pm ! :(
Just for 2 lessons !
And gotta TTFN to take my dinner.
Ohya, b4 this !
I would like to wish danny AKA my cute fakepapa! :)
I will bring my smile to ur "farewell" party !
This is what i promised ! All the best for you !
Love cha !
Bye peeeeps !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...