Sunday, May 16, 2010

; The love story. (:

Here to wish my cousin sis ; VickyPhoon.
Enjoy every moments with your dearly husband ya.
:D



Went to her wedding buffet dinner in the Saturday's night.
(:
Ate alot there.
Abit drunk at there.
HAHA!
I got the permission from my SuperSuperMan since Im graduated from secondary school.
:D
The permission for having alcohol drink !
WOOOHOOOO !
In that night, having fun with another small family.
Had the beer with the uncle. xD
Chit-chat alot with his family too !
And yeahhh,
the sad point!
I cant attend the morning session of her wedding in Monday. TT
That day having the REAL orientation class @ 9am !
Im sorrrry !
Wish you have a nice day there.


Well, ima in a blur status now but im still blogging here.
(:
What to do? Im bored in the midnight. xD



And....
I love alcohol.
I love drunk.
I think I had addicted on alcohol.
:D OHYA !
Just blame it on the alcohol.
and its still under my control. :D
Wont over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...