Monday, May 3, 2010

; Live your life crazy.

:D
Live your life crazy, did you ?
For me, im quite bored for my currently life. -.-
Staying home,
help mom for housework,
help grandma for housework,
give some tuition for a Standard 1's cousin & so on.
In the last saturday, my uncle invite me to SunwayLagoon with them.
But im currently LACK OF MONEY !
Mamamiaaaaaa ! ~_~v
I rejected it with the reason & he said he will pay it for me. :X
Well, I gave him face & I went there with them.
Total up got 9persons, included me.
And we had alot of fun in there.
And everyone is exhausted after it. IM THE ONE TOO !
In that night, I went to bed so early.
Around 11.20, I went to my dreamy wonderland. :D

In the next day, Baba say I should know how im going to take transport from my house to PJ's new town - Saito college.
Thats what i so-called, the college which i already sign up for my interior design course.
Yeah! Asked my aunt who last time work at PJ old town for the bus lane. :D
Let recall back what i know from yesterday which dad & aunt told me.
To SAITO ;
From my house (U73) > Oug Central Market (U68) > The 1st bus stop in Sentosa (T505)
Back from SAITO ;
Just reverse it ! xD HAHHA !
YEAP ! Quite easy to remember ! X)
LOL! btw, wish i wont lost my way ! *pray*



Like what i told, one more week left !
The orientation class in on NEXT MONDAY ! :(
Im so nervous and feel so sad for it.
Actually, my mood is so complicated before the day reach~
Im so ALONE , the strange environment, the strange person, the everything are so strange for me.
Can i stand for it ? I wish i can. :)
After the course start,
I must get myself a personal laptop for sure.
When i sign up for this course, like what we saw in the promotion,
get a free laptop. -.-
I just afraid of some "terms & conditions" make some "accident".
And with the accident, i gotta get my own laptop BY SELF !
WTHackkkkk !
Wish everything go fine.
Beside laptop,
I wish i can get my own personal camera TOO ! ==
My phone is totally a RUBBISH for me now,
its not use to take picture / listen mp3 ANYMORE.
Currently my phone was just used to
SMS / Receive call or msg / Note something & NO ELSE.
=_= My phone was not an important stuff for me NOW !
Cause of the memory stick already burned up,

& im not going to buy a new one.
Just let it be rubbish in the corner of my table !

Now, either get an iPhone / camera !
*Picture is pick random* (:


Money money I NEED YOU ! :D
Buahahahahaha !


and and and...
today around 12.40pm something,
I received my cousin bro, Joseph 's message.
He text me and I only get to know he went for his trip! -.-
He text me and asked me to tell his mom that he reached Rome, Italy.
And the time there was 6.41am.
Btw, enjoy your half month trip around the western town.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...