Friday, May 7, 2010

; Kelly 8teen's birthday celebration.

Kelly's birthday on 5th of May
But, 6th of May, yesterday,
we went celebrate kelly's birthday ; The belated celebration !
> Lydia, WingWai, Cecelia, Suyan, Cindy and ME. :D
Sing K @ The Garden RedBox > Lunch & cut cake session @ Midvalley BurgerKing > Dinner @ OH SUSHI !

Picture be the story teller ;
v
v




















Mostly were group picture. :D
YEAP ! I had alot of fun with them.
Really fun, no lie. xD
heeeheeee !
Such an exhausted day with them.
I will remember this day,
their laugh,
their smile,
their voice,
all the conversation,
the lovely hug before say goodbye to end the day.
:D
Love you girls with no doubt.
/muah !
I promised I will hangout with you girls more after my college start.
Teeeheee !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...