Thursday, May 20, 2010

; The new study life.

Hey, peeps.
This might be a very long post for me !
To express my feeling so well.

Yeap! Very finally. (:
I started attended to the strange place for my new study life.
COLLEGE!
A place to learn what i want,
to get alot of knowledge and so on.
Ima college student right now. Teeeheee !
*winkwink*
Should it be happy or sad ?
Hmmm ~ i think i will be a mood swinger again while study in college.
Stress, happy, and etc !

This week, had a week of orientation program. :(
Its bored actually, but in the same time, i get to know few of friends there.

:D
- First day ; 17th of May
Registration at College Lobby @ 8.50am.
Its still early, so went for breakfast with my dad.
After that, around 9 / 10 something, went to the class for the briefing.
Its so lonely inside the class ! TT
The briefing + tour of College until almost 1 something.
Then i skipped the last part about briefing of dress code for ream building outdoor activity which in the next day. xD

- Second day ; 18th of May
Reached there about 8.10am.
This is the day having Team Building Outdoor activities ! :(
Gotta walk to Taman Jaya from college.
So damn hot ! & sweat alot !
Had alot of fun there. :)
And having every game in group.
9 ppls in a group.
My group members all were so friendly.
And.... I felt faint when finish one round of the game !
So WHATTHEFUCK,
feel want to vomit,
cant have a good eye sight in that moment,
the world is so upside-down and etc ! :'(
Luckily YiVa is with me on that time.
Yeah, she accompany until im feeling better. Thanks alot.
:D
And, there is running alot of differents game.
Althought some is so suffer & we diden win the 1st place in any game.
But we still half enjoy + half complain ! xD
HAHAH !
Around 4pm something, there is having a heavy rain !
== but our group still continue the game which name "SpiderWeb" !
WTF ! I shouted like a crazy mama under the heavy rain and the tree !
And ofcouse, I cant back home by bus with the whole body wet- ED !
Dad picked me up in Taman Jaya @ 5pm ! X)
I felt cold like a chilly silly girl ! HAHAH !
Its freaking tired man !

- Third day ; 19th of May
This day was briefing for our own subject.
Went to the lecture hall,
and.. the lecturers were LATED ! =="
So, we all were given 2 A4 paper.
One is for wrote about "How we think about Interior Design?"
Another one is draw / sketch / write something what was on our mind about interior design!
LOL! I had nothing to write and nothing to draw / sketch !
At the end, i dont know what i had wrote and what i had sketch !
And... We had our 1st presentation on the end of the class also !
Explain about our drawing and why we choosed this course !
OHYEAH ! xD I crap-ED alot !
AHAHAH ! What a funny 1st presentation in the class !
My sketching was just like a shyt ! X)
HAHAH !

- Fourth day ; 20th of May
Had english proficiency test !
Its easy like ABC ! ==
Wasted my time to there just having an easy test !
Went back home so early ! X)
and.... Friday will be the wonderful day for me !
Cause its not a day to be an early bird !
Wooohooo !!!
And Monday will start my study ! :)


And i didnt shopping / hang out for weeks !! Maybe weeks ? xD
There's so many things i want to buy, so sad that i dont even have the cashhhh to buy all it !
D; But I-DONT-CARE !
I-WANT-TO-SHOPPING-SO-BADLY! :)
Next week !

I want : -
New bag, for college.
New contact lens, ordered DuebaCrystal i.Brown.
New tops/tshirts, as much as i can ! XP
New jackets, at least get 2 new ! College is so-cold all the time ! xD
New bottom.
New shoes, for college ! :D
&&&&&& an Ipod shuffle please ! xD


Wish everything will be fine while in college. :D
TTFN ! I go for drama !
Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...