Sunday, June 13, 2010

:D

Here to apologised to my bloggie.
Heeeheeeee ! Diden update it for a long period of time.
Currently Miss. LowLayYee are
busy for college stuff,
busy for surfing facebook *HAHA, eventhou its bored* ,
busy for level up my MAT's account. :D
&&& also make some outing ! GAGAGAAKAKA ! xDD

In the same time, here to post something about today's outing.
Okay & well !
Due to sister going for her MAT's tournament alone.
&&& worried she go there alone !!!!
So, i went there with her !
Brought along my lil sis, just because i need a partner to accompany me for the movie !!
:D ! YEAP, thats it ! The-Karate-Kid !!!

I watched it !!!!! I love JADEN SMITH !
I MAX RATED FOR THIS MOVIE ! :D
Its funny, touched, and INTERESTING movie !
REALLY PRETTY AWESOME !
Hehhehehe ! <3
After movie, I went to watch sister game in tournament.
And here to said:
Congratulation to Sis and her team mates got 2nd runner up in the tournament !
:D !



And and and and......
gotta stop the post & go for my level-up-mission !
Bye, :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...