Friday, June 18, 2010

; Try to give it up.




I laugh for my life, i smile for my life, & i got my friends who cheer me up.

In the same time, I really wish myself can dump you away !

I dont wanna tears for your life, tears for your dumbness & childish minded and everything about you !

What kind of sibling you're ?

The sibling who hurted me deeply.

And Yeah! Im a dumbass who care you much, & now...

bye to my silly life which is for you in last time ! :)


^
^
Thats the status i posted in my facebook !
But, I broke what I wished ! So-dumb !


Im being so dumb,
I tears for her again after my friend ask me about it !
In the same time,
I questioned myself & figure it out ,
whats the point I always tears myself in the corner
& not letting my parents know about it ?
Finally, i figured out the answer now.
1st, I dont want my parents feel dissapointed on me that I cant care my sis well !
2nd, I dont want my parents get hurt cause of her attitudes !
3rd, I wish myself can take care them well so that nobody will blame it on my parents !
4th, YEAH ! Im-So-Close to her ! We grow up togather ! :'(
5th, I-NEED-TO TAKE CARE HER WELL & not letting anyone hurt her !
& I dont know already ! TT

Am I too over caring a sister ? :'(
I guess so !
Due to some issues, I guess I need to do like this too !
But Im tiring to help her !
What I should do actly ?
No-One-Can-Help !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...