Sunday, February 26, 2012

24022012

#2011 #Morib #Beach ♥

Hi my friends, 
we used to tell story to each other like the so-called heart talk session between 6 of us.
No doubt, 
we used to hang out together, 
having lunch together, sleep together in 1 room & etc.
Yes, they are the peoples in the photo ♥ 
The friends I used to hang out in my college life in the last few semester.
Honestly, we seldom hang out nowadays, like seldom hang out in 6 peoples. 
Quite hard to make a 6 peoples outing nowadays, how sad. :'(
So, we do cherish every single seconds when we hang out all together.
I spent time with them like there is no more tomorrow. 

24022012 : we had our heart talk session.
Finally, its like.... finally. 
Finally, 
we had the one day to spent our almost whole day with each other. 
Day to night, night to midnight, midnight to morning. 

We talk to each other, 
the story, the secret, the problems.
We not that close, but we are actually close. 
We dont tell every single tiny details to each other.
We dont tell ALL secret to each other. 

But..... 
we tell what we want to tell, 
we ask what we wish to know, 
we stop saying when we dont feel like say,
we dont force, we listen,
we dont cry, but we comfort each other. :')

The day I told my story to them, *tyvm for the every single reply for my story* :')
I asked something straight forward that I never ever did in my life. 
I so shy when I asking the question. :$$
Thanks god that I didn't ruined anything between them and we all after the question. haha I knew secret from them, I feel great just because they are brave enough to tell us their secret & also feel happy because they willing to speak out in this group of friends. 

We wish our friendship never come an end. 
But I knew its hard to talk like this after we graduate, 
we will walk into a new story.
A new story that we cant really predict,
 thats why we appreciate what we having now.
For me, I seldom heart talk to a group of friends. Its hard.
Primary school friends, no more.
Secondary school friends, no more
College, here they are. *after graduate no more too?* 
Best friends are here, 
but I dont heart-talk with them like how I heart-talk with this group. 
So, after graduate..... there will be our end *i think*. 
The different kind of ending. 
Not end the friendship, but end this kind of session in my life. 
*hope its would be different with my expectation. :/

Friends, I really feel glad that I had you guys in my life. :')
I wish there would be more heart-talk-session come to us before we graduate. 
lovechu guys so much. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...