Saturday, February 11, 2012

Gathering.

The very first secondary classmates gathering was on 2 years ago. The time after we ended our SPM exam. Not the whole class, but its our memories toooo! Hope there are no one forget about this gathering! :'(


After the first gathering I attended, my second gathering with them was two years+ after that. :')
Finally, I managed to join their gathering! 
Its like the only-girl-gathering! Anyway, I dont tell grandmother story about these gathering! hahahah.

Kelly house gathering @ last year December :

Padi House "Gathering Dinner + LiMei's Bday Celebration" @ Jan 2012 :

Chinese New Year's Gathering.
Kelly's House :

XiangMei's House :

I miss the old time! 
I love how we took our group photo, its a fun session.
look back those candid shoot, its make me feel so emo, *wanna back to old time seriously*
Hope we can have more more more and more gathering in future time.
Misschu all so much! :* goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...