Thursday, September 1, 2011

September ♥

Hello September. Be good to me please? I dont likey August. So many things happened on August, unhappy's matters more than happy stuff. & its still haven completely solved. *tsktsktsk. Well. Today's blog post not about the shitty matter. ;)

Yesterday was Merdeka day.
Happy Belated Merdeka Day in the blog. ;)
I was firstly thought that I will stay home for whole day. If daddy was here, I surely ask daddy make this day as family outing due to I got so long so long time diden family outing + cinema with the family already. ;( I miss the moments. *awww, out of topic again. hahah
Well. Daddy at KK. Talk to him through phone for few mins. ;) This daddy was so special to us. He still can made some funny joke when on call. =="
He had his seafood as dinner, we had our homemade pan-mee as dinner.
So big different laaaa. :x After the dinner, Jeff came in my room and ask whether we wanna go station-one for some beers anot. & our answer was like: "yes yes yes! sure sure sure! legggo! hahaha XD"
I diden touch alcohol drinks for so long already. The last time was in Melaka's hotel room with the girls. :p hahahah!
I diden thought that I will had fun on the Merdeka night. ;)
10pm out from the house. 8 persons in a car. Brought along the lil child.
Station-one was the place of the night to chill with beer. :D
First, we ordered one bucket of tiger beer. After almost finish, Jeff ordered one more bucket of carslberg. *awwwww. only 4 ppls drink. Me, two sis & Jeff. The others kids and my aunt drink coffee, coke, icelemon tea & etc.

Two buckets of beer.
Most of the beers were drink by me and jeff. Two sis dont know how many cup already start face red red like tomato already. I just keep drink and drink, finish drink only can back homey. :x LOL! THATS WHY I DRINK ALOT LA! First time drink so much in a time. =="

the lil kid. My cousin bro, he is just so adorable when eating french fries. :p

Jeff and the lil kid - his nephew. ;)

All this were the gift by Station-one's staff. LOL! He say all for Merdeka celebration one. He gave us alot. Maybe only our table got kids. hahah!

---------------------------
I feel so guilty without asking daddy's permission then out to beer session.
So, I texted the daddy (at Sabah - KK) I told him 4 monkeys at station one drinking. Then after half hour like that, he called me and ask. Funny tho. xD HAHA! I keep laugh. Daddy also laugh. End up, he just say dont drink so much and dont so late back home.
:p hahaha!
What a day, I welcoming September with drunk's mode.
Not completely drunk, but a lil bit drunk. I laugh alot, once I laugh after drink I will feel the world spinning. hahah. The sis lagi drunk. Keep talk to herself when back to home, keep say she can walk straight line, keep say she haven drunk! :p
I love the day, three-sisters crazy togather! & sorry to the bro, he let me torture like hell. I keep pull him to let me stand properly! LOL!
Back to home around 12 something, went to bed around 2am.
Crazily chatting with the peoples through fb.

Woohooo, happy day! ;) I miss daddy btw.
Tonight im gonna out to meet the bestie.
TODAY IS THURSDAY ALREADY!
NO MORE CITY HUNTER WHOLE DAY! DO MORE ASSIGNMENTS!
Goodbye ppls. :p gotta ciao to have my breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...