Monday, August 29, 2011

make up.

Found back the old-photos. Feel like blog about it. ;)



This 3 photos are about 2 years ago when attended my beloved cousin bro's wedding dinner at Palace of the Golden Horses. ;)
That time I was just 17 years old. O_O

Im with make up on that time. XD
I guess that time was the last time I really really really DID MAKE UP until now.
I dont wear make up actually, even a light make up.
I can just wear a pair of contact lens then hang out, thats all.

Firstly, Im lazy to do make up removal.
Second, I dont know make up.
Third, the skin of my face cant stand for the cosmetic. :(
Now, Im forcing myself to learn make up. hahaha!
yes, forcing. A girl must learn some make up, and i will try my best to learn some basic.
I need some time, or maybe a long time. :p
People always tell, "There is no ugly girl, only lazy girl."
But Im both of this, im ugly & lazy.
So, I really need some makeup to look better like the pictures i show in this post.
I must look better, so that it show out how I respect ppl in one extra way!
Wish me luck. Yay! ;)

Make up is not fake.
Make up is respect. ♥


btw, I do love
"how an art dancing in our fingers nails" :)
THE SMURFS, bigloves* la la la la lala~ lalalalala~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...