Thursday, August 25, 2011

Holiday mode ♥

hola peoples, hola bloggie. Just back from the birthday dinner, happy birthday to lil cousin sis. :)
Today holiday started, omgeeee! Haven finished the assignments, im so gonna finished it in this holiday & enjoy everyday with the outing. :p wish me luck, hope i can finished all on time. *pray hard, hahaa

Last one / two weeks, I went to watch the Cowboys & Aliens.
Not a boring movie. Storyline normal. The peoples inside the movie was just so awesome. ;)
Rate for this movie is 4 over 5.


The holiday-mode switch on so early. Its just like everyday on for me. -.- getting lazy lazy & lazier! Lost the passion of study interior design. Due to the fees of it, I still need to walk the way, until graduate, until the last breath in my life maybe? omgeeee! This is a freaking scary dream!

One week didnt update the blog. & alot of things happened in this one week time. Too much things popped out, too much things to worry, too much things to handle, too much things to do.
& SO STRESSSS FOR THIS KIND OF LIFE!

Almost cant stand for some of the matters, be so silent for some day. & luckily, I went through it already. Im just so pretty fine right now.
I talked to the friends, I told them the matters I need to settle, I told them my problems.
I always need some listener and give me some comments/advice.
Especially some of them, they did helped me alot in these days / when Im having some problems. Once I talked to all these peoples about my problems, I always feel Im so lucky... because they always can cheer me up with some lil joke, some comments & etc.
In these few days, big thanks to the peoples who really cheer me up.
such as, *the one who cheer me up trough email all the time* Anson, Danny, Shuming, Samuel, Aijuan, Jean, Jerry, Winnie & Tanya!
Everytime, I dont mind to tell out the ugly truth/matters/problems to them, especially the peoples i listed out just now. The others, they still can be my listener, just... sometime when meet them or else, i dont feel anything... then I only diden tell them. But they still always in my heart. Some of the peoples just concern me in the right timing, thats why I will only telling out all the ugly matters around me in "that timing" :)
They really cheer me up & at least make me feel alot better.

Because of them, I only can stand for all this shitty matters. The one who caused all these shitty matters diden bring me down, he just make me forever wont forgive him! Never ever doubt it, NO FORGIVE WORD FOR HIM! :)
Because of them, I only can went through all this & stay tough to cheer back my parents. Especially daddy, he diden sleep well, eat well, & cant even concentrate when work. He will awake suddenly in the midnight, & keep thinking all the problem until the next morning! Im just feel so heartache when saw my always-happy-go-lucky daddy be like this. F the man who caused all this! :@
Because of them, I dont feel lost. I feel im lucky! TYVM!
Because of you guys, I DONT FEEL IM PITY! I got you guys be with me when I cant go through something! TERIMA KASIH! ♥

Hope everything goes well in these few days , in the coming day, in the rest of my life. :D
// Will update more in this one-week holiday.
Will go for few movies & outing with the friends and sis!
Tomorrow will meet up my bestie, Cindy & the Ms.Winnie.
Yay! Goodie byeeee peeps! ;)

Last but not least, enjoy this video.
True Love do have in this world.
:') They are just so lovely! *touched

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...