Sunday, August 7, 2011

Chilled out ♥

Today chilled out with my three awesome girls in my life. :) Tanya aka my darl, LingLing aka my dear, Maggie aka Mashi! (Y) I wonder when is four of us chill out togather already. I knew its long time ago! o_o" Four of us have different life right now. We are not study in the same place anymore, everything changed. We got different friends, we got different knowledge to learn about, & etc. But we still keep in touch, I dont wish the bad things happened between us! I dont wish we get strange after few more months or few more years! pray hard* :(

Today, we went Taipei Walker @ Kuchai lama for our lunch/brunch. After that, went Midvalley & TheGarden's Starbucks. We chit-chat around @ starbuck until 8pm++ We did chat alot, yes, alot! We chat more than shop around. We update to each other about ourself in this whole day! I wanna meet them again! I wanna chat like this again! Our next time : the coming September. We did promise each other. :D *love chu girls alot alot & alot.

// 不管是爱情,亲情 或 友情 都会有变质的一天~
别说亲情 永远不会改变,连有血缘关系的亲情都会变。。更不用说爱情和友情!
要保持一段情,不是单方面的责任。。。是互相的!

单方面的挽留,没意思。。。
单方面的过分迁就,可以迁就多久?
单方面的苦苦劝告,有谁领情?
单方面的关心,受伤的是谁?
维持一段情,是要视 互相有在珍惜这段情没有。是互相,不是单方面!
:( *很有感触地 写了这一段*
简简单单就不能么?haizzzz~

这三段情,都曾赚了我一把泪!我都很无言~
无论如何,我告诉自己:做好对得起自己的事就行了!

:) bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...