Thursday, August 4, 2011

Rise of the planet...... ♥

Watched "Rise of the planet of the APES" with the college's gang @SUNWAY!
We're "cinema-kaki"! :) Always prefer movie in cinema more than have cheong k-session! Yes, always! xD Im so lucky I have this gang of friend who love to movie @ cinema! hahah! Im a die-hard-fan of "movie around @ cinema"! :p

For me, this movie was pretty-awesome.
Its about mankind's experiment which to find out the cure of the degenerative illness Alzheimer's (which causes thinking and memory to become seriously impaired).
For me, Caesar is the main-character(ape) in the movie. :D haha! because it appear in the screen most of the time ma! xDD
Caesar used its intelligent and lead the others of apes to seek for the freedom & they start the war with the mankind, or maybe its a revenge to mankind! lol.

I strongly recommend this movie! (Y)
My rate for this : 5/5
Its awesome. The sound effect & the movement of apes in the video are so so so soooooo coooooooool ! *so-many-ooooo! xD
Catch this movie up in cinema if you got the chance! :)
Dont missed it. haha!


*This is the Baby-Caesar

Teeeeheeee! ;) I-likey-this-movie!

------------------------------------


#nowlistening : Mr.Simple by SuperJunior.
// I aint a fan of them. But this music video is so attractive. xD I wish my future-boyfr can dance something like this! hahaha! *dream on. KThxBye! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...