Thursday, September 15, 2011

潛行狙擊 ♥

Finished Lives Of Omission last saturday! There were many series for this movie, Im not sure before this lives of omissions there were how many of it. I knew more than two? HAHA, whatever. Everytime I finished one series I will be feel like.... "hell, need to wait for next series." & I thought this series will create an ending for this drama series! What I guess was so wrong wrong wrong! LOL




Laughing gor, have the complicated life. 卧底警察卧底警察~傻傻分不清楚!哈哈
Bosco is super cool inside the drama. I love him, #lovelovelove! hahaha! :p

 This is the scene in the ending. SO who is the guy? O_O"
Some say is Bosco, some say is Laughing his-self, some say is the character from last series "三哥"!
awwwww! Gotta wait for the next series! :(

The ending in the TV-screen we watched was, Madam Jo, Michael dead. Laughing in jail, Paris diden die & gotta hide herself whole life secretly?!
-----------------
This is the second ending that diden show on the screen,
Paris is actually a spy also! Argh! :x


A complicated storyline. But good to entertain me this drama-queen! LOL! 
Gtg. TTFN readers! :D 
/ my blog finally hit the 10k of views after 2 years of blogging. awwww! Thanks for support. Appreciate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...