Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Addicted ♥

Hola readers :D Do you love korea's drama? I dont likey to watch korea's drama. Im actually not into korea's drama. Korea's drama quite boring. Awww! But "City hunter" caught my heart away when im totally busying for the assignments.

When City Hunter was a #trend at Twitter, I dont feel interested on it at all. Because its korea's drama. But the trend spread around my course-mates. & in that time, I got no more hong kong drama to entertain me when I feel lazy to do the assignments. So ya, I went downloaded the whole movie - 20 episodes of it finished download in a day. I just download, I diden watch any one episode of it. Some of the friends start watching it and they totally addicted until put the assignments aside. So, Im just afraid of I got no self-control! hahahah! But end up, I started the first episode..... second..... third..... OHMYGAWD! I totally addicted to it. Seriously omgg! the storyline make you just so suddenly fall on it. HAHA! Anyway, I used quite a long time to finish the whole movie. A month maybe? I just finished it on today! HAHAH! I know im outdated, many peoples already finished it long time ago.haha XD But now I only finish it & come to the blog. :p

Seriously, for me its a quite different korea's drama with the different storyline. (at least this kind of storyline can caught my eyes :p ) Strongly recommend this for those who dont watch korea's drama. Watch the first episode first, then you will know whether you wanna continue or not. :) Here to share some pictures of the drama. Teeheee! Lee min ho & Park min young! the lovey-dovey couple in the drama & now in the REAL LIFE! :) so dramatic. hahah.


You can play this video, its like a trailer for this drama. Actually its a music video. haha 
;)

/ The middle one - Kim Na na, her smile is just so sweet. 
Alot pretty girls in the drama! :D

/ Told cha, Kim Na na's smile is just so sweet! ;D

/ they're just so match. 

/ every actions of Lee min ho are just so cool inside the drama. O_O *screamingggggg*

/ City-hunter with the mask! 
Lee Yoon Sung / John Lee ( Lee Min Ho )

/ Ok. Well Kim Young Joo (Lee Joon Hyuk) should not die. :( 
This scene make my heart skip a beat! WTH! LOL! Why he just die like this?!!

/ Arghhhh! Feel curious to this scene? 
Watch the drama until the last episode, and you will get what its means! *hiakhiak*

The ending for me still normal, but the storyline is special 
compared to the "old-time-of-storyline".
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

They finally get together in the ending ♥♥♥♥

刺激,甜蜜,伤感,感动,all in one drama : CITY HUNTER / 城市猎人




Enjoy! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...