Monday, September 12, 2011

Smurf my day ♥

Blue's day = my day = smurf day! *crap* :p Did you guys look around my short introduce of myself in the blog's side? Did you guys spot that there is one sentence "I'm a die-hard fan of BLUE"? :D Imma die-hard fan of BLUE COLOUR! My best friends dearly will know about this. They knew I love blue colour. But I dont have much outfit in blue. hahahah! And SMURFS ARE IN BLUE! :) When I was a kid, I knew about them as "蓝精灵" but not SMURFS! I still remember that time I was totally in love with all the smurfs after the cousin sister borrow me the smurfs's dvd cartoon + cantonese version. But fall in love just for a short period of time, after that I totally forgot about I did fall for this thing until the movie of the smurfs is on the cinema screen! Its recall back my memories! And, i fall for them for the second time again! :D 

I watched it on last Saturday, sorry for the late update about this. Because I was busying for the assessment which was on today morning! ;) Watched the smurfs with the lil bro and sis @ Pavillion. 


"la la la-la la la, sing a happy song." 
 for those who watched the smurfs movie, must know this song right? :p 
dont feel annoying, when you feel blue... listen to this song, good things will come to you! hahahah! 
The smurfs will sing "lalalalala, sing a happy song.........." when they are working / playing around. :)

/ SPOT THEM! adorable ♥

/ they're in the city! O_O

/ CLUMSY ♥♥♥♥♥ 
He thought the soap is the fruit that he used to eat on his own village "smurf-berry" hahah! 

/ feeewiiiiit. The only girl in the smurf village : SMURFETTE ♥


this is the Gargamel, the evil wizard who always want to catch the smurf and make his own magic to get much more powerful! :@ & watch this video, he is freaking funny! #lmao.


--------------------------


and this is the scene that seriously make me tears! I cant get the right scene, actually its the scene that the Gargamel caught the Papa smurf. And the whole village of smurfs appear over there just to save papa smurf. Try imagine, there was ALOT ALOT ALOT OF SMURF work togather to save papa smurf. Extremely touched! ;x I love that scene! :)

"The smurfs" is in a #trend now. Can see all the peoples keep "I smurf you, you smurf me" all around the facebook status, twitter & etc social network. In the movie, the smurfs will always randomly use the word of "smurf" into their conversation. Example, "I #smurf you", "Who the #smurf is you?", "I #smurfing like you." and so on. :D 
Other than this, the trend is also in Mcd now. Im collecting the smurfs toys selling in Mcd. :( I missed out three of it. And super big thanks to NiniCheng! She is the one who helped me collecting it. *still in process* :x hahahah! TYVM to her! :) 

Well, how about you? You smurf already? If haven, its still not too late to #smurf in the cinema. Enjoy the movie! :D
I SMURF MY READERS who always supported my blog. ♥♥♥ #bigsmiles

Last but not least, Happy Mid-Autumn Festival to everyone. :)
TTFN ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...