Friday, April 22, 2011

Thursday ♥

Yesterday, a relax day! :(( *feel so guilty for the final* Suppose got no time to relax for whole day! SIGHHHH! Whatsoever. After done this post, then take a nap! Then *aja aja hwaiting* again~ ;))
Morning, got a text from nalini about Ms.Anna took MC, so that we no need go to college and meet her. (that time overnight @ shuming's house. Four of us again) In a sudden, 'someone' suggest to have a movie. So ya, we went AEON Bukit Tinggi for movie.

Movie of the day :
A Chinese Ghost Story.

Rate : ★★★/5
Overall, this movie not bad. ;)
But the ending...... hmmmmm~ not so good. lol.

After finish movie, we still go back to college.
They want to photostate & I gotta go IT room collect the so-called free laptop by college. == worst free laptop service I GOT! lol. stupid free laptop! I say it stupid because I cant even switch on the laptop when I get it back to my home. SO f! damnit!!!
pfft.


Around 7 something, Samuel & AiJuan came and picked me.
AiJuan invited me to her church - City Harvest Church Kuala Lumpur for an event : Special Easter Services "Sixteen"


I aint a Christian, so I felt quite strange when the moment I stepped into a church which was having an event for Easter day. :o Awwwww~ But Im not regretted after attend this event. ;) Nice performance. The ballad dance, guitar battle violin playing WERE AWESOME! *clapppclapppclapp* Great night I had.
;D Thanks AiJuan invited me there.
& thanks Samuel fetched me there. hahah.

After that, Steven Corner for dinner/supper.
Home sweet home around 12.10am! ;D



Last but not least,
Wish all Christians a blessed Good Friday & a Happy Easter ;)




TADAAA! (Y)
A post done, time to take a pretty nap.
In the same time, gotta wait for the sweet wake-up call by a sweet friend.
*teeeheee*
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...