Saturday, April 16, 2011

BigBang ♥


Random post about BigBang! ;D
I dont know much about BigBang. You ask me who are the members of BigBang, I definitely will answer "I dont know"! :O *sorrry* Btw, I know TaeYang~ I know GD~ I know T.O.P! @@ But I dont know another two members~ ()&!)(#&_# stupid me. :(( Daesung & Seungri are another two members, righhht? blahhhh~I aint a fans of any korean singer. But I did listen to Korean songs since two years ago, but stopped & removed alot of korean song from my song list since last year (MAY)! ;O

Actually not completely stop listening to korean song, I still listen to "tonight, tell me goodbye & taeyang - baby Im sorry" UNTIL NOW. (; Srsly, theirs songs definitely awesome.

I totally admire them when I listen to their latest new song :
LOVE SONG.

so sweet can dhai.
so nice to listen.
nice melody ever!!! AWWWWW!
*likey likey likeyyyy* ♥

yay!! Gotta download all their nice songs! :D Anyway, I aint their fans. I got no idea how to be their fans even thou I love them & love their songs. hahahahaha! xD *sound hard for me to be their fans* :O Anyway, BIGBANG AWESOME is what I can say! ;D


BigBang : MY NEW LOVE ! :D


P/S : second post of today will be up very soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...