Saturday, April 16, 2011

Happy Birthday, Winnie ♥

Happy birthday to my awesome sis ever, Winnie. ;D
Today is her birthday. Celebrated her big day together @ Sunway. We went Sunway around 11am. When arrived, we went TGV for the movie ticket : SCREAM4! After that, hunt food for our brunch. After merry-go-round over there, we decided to take our brunch @ 龙的传人 RESTORAN DRAGON-I. I never been here before, this was my first time here. ;p teeeeheee!

龙的传人 Restoran Dragon-I : 拉面小笼包

nice thingy! ;p TASTE NICE! Roasted peanut. heheheh!
A plate of roasted peanut came when the mins we sit down~

The must-eat dish : 小笼包
*yumyumyummmmm* :o There is hot soup inside the bao, and I gotta poke a small hole and *slurppp* all the soup. If not it will explode like no-one-there. When my first bite to this bao, I was like "WTF!! MY SOUP!! *WASTED*" :(( Because my bite was not a small bite, its a big bite. Thats why the soup which was inside the bao explode like waterfall~ D: *lol. not waterfall la, its just spread all over my plate. geee~* Srsly, I love this dish. I love the juicy filling inside. This will be the point why I explain this dish with alot of wordingggg! I just love this so much, in the same time I typing this & look at the picture, I FEEL HUNGRYYYY DYYYYY! Ohmygawd. :(( I want to eat it again!!! gonna hunt this dish at other place. Hmmmph~~~

Winnie's flower tea~
*malimalihommm* - *blossom* - *awwww, ceyyy! not nice*
:p

Winnie's ♥

Mine ♥

Overall for this restoran was NICE (Y).
;D Will back to there again when I got money! hahahahah!
After finished our brunch, we still got around one more plus hour till movie time. So we went to capture with the giant high heels which was located and centre court which its around the main entrance. GIANT HIGH HEEL WAS SO NICE!!!!! :O Actually I saw this when Thursday, which was the day I went there for movie with my college's friends. :p teeeeheee!





After that, lepak lepak~
2.10pm for the movie.
Scream 4! :O

Rate ★★ / 5

Not a nice movie. Not horror enough~ D:
Keep killing people!! Kill kill kill killl & kill~
booooooo~~~~~

Anyway, still a nice day for me. hahahahah!

-------------------

Her birthday, our outing~ ;)
Feel so proud of it. Her fifth birthday clebration & the actual day passed WITH ME! haahaa
She was my primary school teacher.
We used to hang out together when primary school time. After secondary school time, we less contact~ not that close like before. Until after graduated from secondary school~ we start getting close like before. ;D First outing was bon-odori! hahaha! After that, we really close like how we used to be last time. She is like my sister, who can comfort me when I feel sad, feel lost or whatsoever! She can give me idea when Im doing my project at her house. Awwww! Thats too much lovely moments happened between us. ;)
I love you my beloved sis! & one more thing, I still used to call her Lao Shi (Teacher)! :p heheheh!
I love you, WE love you, everyone love you! ♥

Last but not least,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY,
all the best for you~ :)
ilovechu~


Gotta stop this post! ;D
TTFN!
Thanks for reading btw~ :)

1 comment:

  1. oh no!!! it is too touchy touchy!!!! you so bad la~ make my tears out!! anyway, thanks for always spending time together with me! Appreciate it so much!!!!^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...