Friday, April 1, 2011

*make my dream come true, please?*

Imma failure blogger. Here to say, I missed to blog about alot of outings which were with all the beloved friends. && now, quite lazy to blog about all that, just ignore it..... saved all the lovely memories inside my heart. (;
Well. I try my very best to blog about all the outing like last time after this post, kay? Hope I wont failed to do that. Telling myself, at least delay the outing post instead of let my blog dead like this, OKOKOKOKOK? PLEASE DONT FAIL LA LOWLAYYEE! :3 hahahaha!

Finally, today I got the mood to blog about something that I wish I can get it for myself in this year. ;D A camera. I want to get a Fujifilm Instax Mini Camera!! awwwww.


Seriously, Im crazy in love in this kind of photo.
A sweet way to keep the memories by capture it using this kind of camera.
Blahhh. Not much reason, Im just so in love since last few years.

I LOVE FUJIFILM INSTAX MINI50S comes in "PIANO BLACK"
I want to buy this!!! but I still cant afford it. Poor!! X((
Try my best to buy this!!
But as I know, the price for this is around rm600++
Ohmygawd rightttt? :(( But instax mini50S is much more compact compare to fujifilm instax mini 7S. &&& look more classic compared to others right? :x BUT MORE EXPENSIVE COMPARED TO the instax mini7S laaaaa! :(( the price of instax mini7S only around rm200/300? Almost half of mini50s. Can anyone tell me the actual price? SIGH!! :(

If really cant afford mini50s, then I will go for this.
Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S WHITE
!


I want a fujifilm instax mini camera to be one of my babyboo!
If anyone selling this or know the price / place where it selling.
Please kindly let me know. ;) Thanks ya.






Btw, today is April fool. ;D
Me & Anson fooled alot of them! HAHAH! Mission succeed !
We told them, we couple since yesterday night. After we told few of them, they called me & grats me. Then Anson's friends spread this so-called good news to the others! HAHAHAH! WTF, then I received alot of text from his friends. You guys really awesome. ;D My sweetheart kena also. Sorry la my sweet. teeeeeheee!
So sad that this is not true, if its true... me & anson will be very happy! :)
Sorry guys. We disappointed you guys AGAIN! Be happy, because its Happy April Fool like what I said. ;D

Is time to stop here.
Byes readers. ;D
Lovechu alll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...