Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Yay ♥

Yay, finally Im done my booth design project yesterday!! ;D The second project of ID1. Awesome-ness! After the presentation, totally feel so free like dont-know-how-to-describe!! Im the 3rd one of my class presented which were after Johnson & Vivian!! I stressed kaw kaw because I presented after them!! :x AWWW! Whatsoever!!! Im done with it. (: (Y) clapclap*

I done my presentation around 12++, then wait the others until 6. After that... we went sunway for dinner! ;) Freaking tired and exhausted. Because I diden sleep at all from Monday 9am till yesterday 12am! AWW!!! More than 36 hours! GG-ed! Face GG-ed!! xDD hahahah. Sleep like dead ppl after that until today 11am! :p *im lovin it* !

5 of us in formal wear. ♥


Tada! Time to ciao! Will update bloggie for tomorrow's bbq session!
:D Tomorrow is the last subject exam for this sem.
Wish me luck!! After exam will go for bbq session with the awesome-coursemates!

ID75, gogogogo!!! ♥
TTFN! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...