Saturday, May 14, 2011

Enjoyed ♥ :)

This should be a post of last week which means the last day of my sem-3! Oppps! I knew Im kinda late to update about this post. Sorry peeps. :x Well, will update about BBQ-session first after that then will show the pichas of spaghetti day! :D

Had BBQ session on last Thursday @ Shuming's house with Kion, Aijuan, Shuming, Samuel, Ah Jean & Cindy. (; They know my bestie & my bestie get to know my crazy-course mates. :D ALL OF THEM WERE AWESOME! X)) hahahah! In fact, Im sick on that day~ @@ running nose + sore throat! Before I head to college for exam, daddy ask me not to attend the bbq session! But he knew his good-girl, me will not listen to him! xD HAHAHAAH! And yeah, ended up.... I still went to the bbq-session! :O Then the next day no more sore-throat BUT cough like heck! :x then continuous sicked for a week! T^T Today only fully recover!!!
Woooots! Im not going to blog all the details happened on the bbq-session!
What we had for our BBQ-session :
Chicken wings & drumsticks, salad, hotdog, crab-meat-stick, fish balls & drinks! Thats all i think, hope i diden misss out any of it. LOL! xDDD
&&& sorry for diden upload any photos of the BBQ-session! T^T I wonder why I cant upload the picha to here. Sorrrrry! *blame the blogger* X(




Anyway,
I love the day we BBQ togather.
I love how we insane togather.
I love how low is the laughing point of us!
Too much to love, I LOVE YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY! :) ♥



-----------------------------------------------------------

And the next day, a very sudden idea came to us! We decided to make spaghetti as our lunch AGAIN! :D YUP! ITS AGAIN! Our second time cook spaghetti togather!!! WOOOTS! :p *yumyum* I believed, we still got third times! XD hahahahah! Well, wanna skip alot of the details again!
What we had for our spaghetti lunch were : chicken ham, crabmeat-stick, egg, meat (drumsticks), prawn, & french fries! :D
Show you guys the pictures!! :D HAHAH! @@


*ARGHHHH* Kinda sleepy right now. @_@"
I gotta stop here. Tomorrow will out for movie "Priest"!
:) Then tomorrow I will try my best to blog!
If i cant do it, blame my lazynesss! :x
Well peeps, night. Enjoy your Sunday! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...