Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Love & stress, I only want love ♥

ohya! First, hello to my bloggie. -.-
*counting.....* 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6............ , 11, 12, 13, 14 and now 15! I didnt update my blog for almost 14 or 15 days? ohh fine, whatsoever to the number! Haaahaaaaa! Kinda lazy to update it but in the same time... I felt so sorry to my blog! LOL!!!!!
And now... I dont know what to start first!!! -.- Just got the mood to update a very short post after a valentine's day outing with the dearly bestie! ♥ but stuck now.....

*thinking what to type..... brain processing.......*
OHYA!! About the Chinese New Year!!! Now still is Chinese New Year right?
Gong Xi Fa Cai to my blog's readers && friends! ;p
hahahaha! Angpao angpao please come to me until the last day of CNY! (;

next, *look at the title of this post*!
Love & stress came to me in the same time! Oh-ya-hell!! THE ASSIGNMENTS KILLING ME SLOWLY SLOWLY AND SLOWLY~~~~
But,
The family-love, the friends-love, the coursemates-love are just so sweeeeet! :)
Thanks for cheer me up when I feel stressful for the bloody assignments!!
Thanks to daddy & mummy! && the cousins~
Thanks to the coursemates, *lets we cheer each others all the time, ID75 really rocks*! ♥
Thanks to the friends! *YUP! YOU! &&& you you you you!* ;)

1.04am now!
Next again~ about Valentine's day! ;) How was your day?
hahahah! I know, Im lated for update this post in the time! Its ok~ Valentine's day just ended one hour ago~ Doesnt matter if I wish here again! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO EVERYONE + HAPPY SINGLE DAY TOOOOOOO! ;D

Thanks to Anson : thanks for the Ferrero Rocher && the 99-roses! & also sorry for not accept the roses but ate all the chocolates! HAHAH! Btw, thanks for know me so well~ (;
Thanks to Danny : "ferrero rocher always my drug!!" TYVM! :p

Thats all right? :3
hmmm~ BTW, Valentine's day can make wishes like our birthday? XD
If can, I want to make two wishes which are - WISH ALL ID75 CAN GO THROUGH ALL THESE STRESSFUL THINGS &&&& I want mr.right mr.right! HAHAHAHAHAHAHH! ;D

actually, I quite hyper now~ But seriously dont know what to post adyy!
I just slept for 4 hours for this 2days! lol. Later gonna sleep dhai on the bed till tomorrow morning / afternoon! hahah!

OK NOW.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST,
here to say
情人节,情人快乐~
单身的更加要快乐~
最重要是快乐!
不要emo emo, 伤身。

So, I celebrate two-oh-eleven valentine's day with the dearly bestie!
@ Sunway!
;D
Love her alottttttttttt~

Not a bad day!
The time after today's class WAS PRETTY AWESOME! :D
Ok peeps!
Time to stop here & Im going for an episode of drama then sleep!

P/S : Sorry if this post is too messssssy! XD forgive me, Ima panda updating the bloggie now!

NIGHT WORLD
o^_^o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...