Monday, January 31, 2011

hello hello hello!

Hello everyone!!!!
;)

Today is Monday! hahahah! One week holiday for CNY!
ohhhh-emmmmm-geeee! I should not feel happy right now.
:(( STILL GOT BLOODY ASSIGNMENTS!
I start doing it since the last day of class which mean last Thursday!
But you know.....?
I drama more than do assignments,
I texting more than do assignments,
I day-dream more than do assignments!
EWWWW! :( TOTALLY DONT HAVE THE MOTIVATION TO DO MY ASSIGNMENT WITH FULL OF MY HEART, this is holiday what!
Why the assignments need to torture me like this? *saddddd*


Last Saturday's night, went out met my girls for dinner & tea time!
Then Sunday, accompanied Ms.Winnie to Pavillion took photo for the CNY's decoration over there! So yeah, dinner also! -.- &&& felt so guilty because Sunday was my beloved daddy's birthday! Sorrry dad! I still love you, you know I love you alot too! :$ hahahahaah!

--------------
& ya!
hello hello!
imma gonna upload one of the old-photo. ;p
because wanna mention about my hair colour.
Its a sad thing actually~

-.-
can you see my original hair on top of my head! really omgoshhhhh!
the black.... but not really black's hair
I dye this hair in the next day of SPM finished!
UNTIL NOW! SERIOUSLY WTH! :((
more than ONE YEAR!
Mum not allow me to dye hair again after that!
But now now now now......
She let me dye again! *surprised*
;p
supposed dye dark purple, coz.... if the black hair grow again, I no need re-dye!
But mum asked me back, why dont I dye back this colour?
Well well well! -.- since mum say that, so ya! I re-dye this colour!
buahahahahahah!
actually my hair colour not goldish, but wonder why....
when apply to my hair, it turned out goldish & brownish!
hmmmmmm~ whatsoever!


Gotta cut short my fringe, re-dye hair, and.....
should I cut short my hair? -.-
maybe 1cm ? swt! can i say dont wan?
1mm is still acceptable! lol!
*blahhhh!*

After this post,
gotta off to mum's shop and cut hair + etc etc!
:3 FOC is the main point!
Mummy very busy!!!!!!!!!!!
Now is almost 7pm!!!!

Chinese New Year is coming soon!
Thursday will back to Liman until this Sunday!
surely will bored till the max!!!
BOOOOOOO!
&&
everyone take care!!
dont fall sick before CNY or when CNY!
;)







Time to say BYE!




P/s:Loving someone means one thing. You should always be prepared for the ups and down of that relationship. ♥ via ohteenquotes. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...